This page has moved to a new address.

Wonder Woman

We Love Cozy : Wonder Woman

zaterdag 16 april 2016

Wonder Woman


Yes, I am a bit of a nerd. I love super hero strips and also the films. One of my favorites are Thor and Captain America, and thanks to Tom Hiddleston I have a tiny crush on Loki, but don't tell!

So a month ago I started my Wonder Woman amigarumi en today (after a few projects a side, like two challenges a babyshower present and a design from a drawing I made two years ago, still working on that one though) she is finally done! I am so proud! And this one is for me and no one else!



I absolutely adore this pattern and planning to make the other super hero's aswell!

She even got ears and earrings!


Look at her, standing tall looking like a super hero! I love her!



Pattern by Mary Smith

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/super-gal---kid-hero

post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage